Decoration method: Embroidery
With an environmentally friendly membrane this waterproof breathable jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent 2.0L 62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Seam-sealed DryVent shell 100% windproof torm flap with Velcro closure
- Pit-zip venting Stows in left hand pocket
- Velcro tab cuffs Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent logo embroidered on left sleeve
BENEFITS WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor. **